Introduction and consent
Data we collect
4. By accessing our website and/or engaging our services we may collect the following information and/or Personal Data:
4.1. Name, surname and contact details.
4.2. Business and personal address of the legal representative of the business.
4.3. Tax Identifying Number.
4.4. Banking details.
4.5. Website information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the website, IP address and standard web log information.
4.6. Any other information that we may need to provide the Service or contact you.
How we use your data
5. Depending on the context, Yonda shall have access to and/or be provided with your Personal Data. We will collect your information/ Personal Data in a number of ways which include:
5.1. When you contact us via the website, telephonically, via email, LinkedIn and/or any social media platforms.
5.2. When you engage with us for the purposes of receiving the Services.
5.3. Opt into our marketing communications.
5.4. Publicly available sources or third-party sources from whom we have purchased data.
5.5. Legitimate interest.
6. We will use your data to provide you with the Services and to improve our website and user experiences. In addition to using your Personal Data/information, we will never sell or trade your data but we may share it with third parties and/or vendors who may be contracted to perform certain Services on our behalf or where we receive certain services such as data analytics platforms. These services providers are authorised to use your data by means of providing certain services to us and will be engaged accordingly.
7. Cookies are text files that contact small amounts of information which are downloaded onto your computer, mobile or whichever device utilised when accessing our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful as they allow a website to recognise the user’s device. We shall use the following cookies:
7.1. Strictly necessary cookies.
7.2. Analytical or performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move throughout of website when they are using it. It helps up improves the way our website works.
7.3. Functional cookies. These help us recognise when you return to our website so that we can personalise our content for example by remembering your preferences.
7.4. Targeting cookies. These record your visit to our website together with the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and advertising display more in line with your interests. We may also disclose this to third parties for this purpose.
8. We take security very seriously and therefore take all reasonable technical, administrative and physical steps to protect against unauthorised access to and disclosure of your Personal Data.
Your choices and opt out rights
9. Should you wish to change any of your preferences or opt in decisions, please contact us at email@example.com